sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS
Friday, May 01, 2009
My exams finally ended on the 29th of April! 13 days of (torturous) studying between my 2nd last and last paper. But boy was I glad to have the luxury of so much time to revise my work and practise the past year papers because that lazy professor of mine just repeated all the questions from our quizzes and the past year exam papers! He didn't even bother to change some of the phrasing and values. Alright I'm not complaining as long as I can score hee. It's really a make or break for me this semester! It's either I get my 2nd upper or I am stuck in my 2nd lower ):
Just met up with the NTU girls for a chill out session + dinner. Our topic constantly revolved around job search and since I'm not graduating till the end of the year, I don't really feel the anxiety.. yet. But we were just talking about how it is so important to be realistic with our choices now and yet at the same time try to find a job that we like or don't mind doing. And also, the people whom we work with. Cuz rong was just telling us her internship experience and how mean the people there were, like a bunch of bitchy and superficial girls backstabbing each other (she wasn't spared too). I got so worried and traumatised after I heard her story and that I swore I would really just go home and cry everyday if people at work really did all those mean stuff to me. I gotta admit that I'm a very weak person, in the sense that I cannot take things in my stride when people badmouth or gossip about me. But I guess girls will be girls, and since I do gossip about others, they also have the right to gossip about me. Work politics is and will always be present in the office, whether we like it or not. I shall strive to build up my emotional stability and brace myself for the harsh corporate world before I graduate. Well, unless I'm gonna work in the zoo.
Celebrated Minshan's 22nd on the 29th and I went around taking photos of NTU yesterday. I have to agree that it's truly a garden campus :) Have uploaded the peektures on FB, shall try to upload them here soon after I've edited the peeks! Oh and I finally bought Eclipse! I'm so gonna bury myself in that book for the next few days man.
♥ 1:37 AM